Last modified: November 13, 2019
McDonald York Building Company (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.mcdonaldyork.com// (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We only collect personal information through the Website that you choose to provide. The personal information you choose to provide, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”) will be collected through your completion of a contact or inquiry request, event information, email sign up form, or survey response.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND TRACK THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, certain data will be collected through automatic data collection technologies that collect statistical (non-personal) information about your equipment, browsing actions, and Website usage patterns. This data includes information about content accessed and page load times, internet connection, IP address and corresponding geographic location by country, browser type, and operating system used. The data we collect through these automated technologies is used to help us improve the Website and provide a more personalized experience for our users. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information you directly provide to us. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are performing services on our behalf.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection or preventing other unlawful activities.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We also reserve the right to transfer your information, including personal information, in connection with the transfer or sale of all or a portion of our business assets.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Personal Information: You may decline to provide us with any personal information at any time. Choosing not to provide the personal information will limit your ability to receive responses to inquiry requests, register for email communications, or receive Company information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
ND: 4847-7905-0146, v. 1