We love a challenge.
In fact, we thrive on it. Tight sites, occupied spaces, no float deadlines, highly technical and sophisticated, down-and-dirty, tough jobs? Bring it on. This is what we do best.
Personal, face-to-face attention and communication is our mantra. Our reputation as a trusted resource for our clients has developed because we do things differently. We treat you like a friend, we are there for you, literally...day and night. We operate under the radar. The majority of the work we do is confidential so you won't see our name plastered everywhere.
Our professionals take the time to learn the ins and outs of your business. We believe that this is essential in delivering a quality construction solution. A client-driven business model guides all of our decision-making. When you work with us you can count on our team to get the job done right and make it an awesome journey. We've developed a tailored delivery process that we call MYWay®. MYWay® is about your way.
From our senior leaders to our craftsmen in the field, we employ talented, unassuming and intelligent people. Our leadership team holds engineering degrees and our field operations team have been leaders in the construction industry for more than 25 years. We are an extremely smart group.
In your search for a building partner, we hope you will remember this: McDonald York will solve your challenges. We exist to make your life easier. Bring us your toughest job and we will bring you success.
- We follow MYWay®, a client-centric business model
- Led by a senior executive team under the direction of Tanner Holland, President and CEO
- Founded in the Triangle in 1910 = 108 years of lessons learned
- 100% locally-owned through a 24 year partnership between Jack McDonald and Smedes York
- Active in over 40 professional, community and non-profit organizations
- Recognized as a North Carolina Building STAR company – you are working with award winners in safety
- Specialized experience in the Life Sciences, Corporate, Interiors, Retail, Healthcare, Higher Education and Office Building markets
- Excel at projects from highly sophisticated laboratory fit-ups to new office buildings
- Our market focus is the Research Triangle Region with our headquarters centrally located in Raleigh
bring it on.